Feed Leveler Wholesale Price introduces the matters needing attention when using the leveler
Before using the leveler, check whether the fasteners of the machine are tightened and the belt is tensioned.
What should be paid attention to when using the straightening machine? Follow the editor of Feed Leveler Wholesale Price to have a simple understanding of it!
1. Before using the straightening machine, check whether the fasteners of the machine are tightened and the belt is tensioned.
2. Check whether the electrical appliance is in good condition.
3. The working direction of the main shaft of the equipment needs to be operated in the direction of the arrow shown on the protective cover, otherwise the machine will be damaged, and the personal injury of the operator may be caused.
4. Check whether there are hard sundries such as metal in the damage room of the leveler, otherwise it will break the cutting tools and affect the machine operation.
5. The purity of the material needs to be checked before it is destroyed, and metal hard debris is not allowed to be mixed in, so as to avoid breaking the cutting tool or causing accidents such as burning.
6. The oil cup on the equipment should always be filled with lubricating oil to make the machine work normally.
7. Stop feeding before the equipment is shut down. If it is not used continuously, remove the residue in the machine.
8. Regularly check whether the cutting tools and the screen are damaged. If there is damage, they should be replaced.
9. When using the leveler, the body will vibrate slightly, and the cover should be tightened to avoid accidents.
The above is the editor of Feed Leveler Wholesale Price: a brief introduction to some knowledge that needs to be paid attention to when using the leveler.